The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 25, 2020 (The Expresswire) —
“Food Waste Management Market”research provides actionable intelligence on major parameters impacting the market, analyses the market performance of key companies, market dynamics of key segments, outlines the market performance across global regions. The insights of the industry over the past 5 years and a forecast until 2023 is provided.
Our food waste management market analysis considers sales from landfill, recycling, and incineration disposal method. Our analysis also considers the sales of food waste management in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the landfill segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as low costs of landfilling will play a significant role in the landfill segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global food waste management market report looks at factors such as growing concern about carbon emissions, conversion of food waste into bio-based products and organic fertilizers, and increasing implementation of regulations and favorable policies. However, increasing risks of fire accidents, high operating and maintenance costs, and the adverse impact of incineration on environment may hamper the growth of the food waste management industry over the forecast period.
Top Food Waste Management Market Manufacturers/Key Players:
● China Everbright International Ltd. ● Republic Services Inc. ● SUEZ SA ● Veolia Environnement SA ● and Waste Management Inc.
Food Waste Management Market research focus on: –
● Market Characteristics, Market Landscape ● Market Size, Market Segmentation ● Vendor Analysis,Vendor Landscape, and Competitive Landscape ● Regional Landscape, Decision Framework ● Market Dynamics: -Market Trends, Drivers, and Challenges
Market Driver: conversion of food waste into bio-based products and organic fertilizers
Market Trend: gaining momentum in the market is increasing integration of GIS in food waste management
Market Challenge: high operating and maintenance costs.
Conversion of food waste into bio-based products and organic fertilizers
The production of bio-based products and organic fertilizers from food waste are feasible solutions for food waste management. Biofuel reduces GHG emissions by replacing fossil fuels for energy generation. Many companies produce bio-based products by utilizing food waste to reduce the adverse impact of GHG emission. .
Further, food-waste also contains high amounts of organic materials and is suitable for making organic fertilizer. Turning food waste into organic fertilizer can minimize waste disposal and helps regain the value of wasted food. This obtained fertilizer can be used efficiently for agricultural process. This will lead to the expansion of the global food waste management market at a CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period.
Increasing integration of GIS in food waste management
The geographic information system (GIS) is increasingly being used for site selection across the world. GIS is used to analyze various factors such as topography, land use, transportation facilities, and the degree of urbanization, which are compiled to identify landfill sites and potential environmental impacts. Hence, the use of GIS helps in selecting appropriate landfill sites, managing food waste efficiently, without causing environmental damage. This development is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at http://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14620393
The key to any successful business is understanding the new demands of the customers and keeping a close watch on the changing model of the client base. The more you engage with your client base, the clearer you are about the most productive ways in which to hook your ideal customer.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
● North America ● Europe ● Asia-Pacific ● South America ● Middle East and Africa
The Study Objectives of Food Waste Management Market Report Are:
● To analyse and study the market sales, Food Waste Management market size, status and forecast (2019-2023). ● Focuses on the key Food Waste Management manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in the future. ● Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyse the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis. ● To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region. ● To analyse the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks. ● To identify significant market trends and factors driving or inhibiting market growth. ● To analyse the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments. ● To strategically analyse each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market ● To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market ● To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse Food Waste Management market growth strategies.
The Research Document Will Answer the Following Questions Such as:
● What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market? ● What are the main applications of the market? What are the Food Waste Management market growth prospects of themarket applications in the market? ● At what stage of development are the key market products? ● What are the shortcomings that have to face to become commercially viable? Are their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs? ● What is the outlook for the industry? ● What difference do performance characteristics of Food Waste Management create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 2500 USD for a Single-User License) – http://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14620393
Some TOC Points Covered in this Food Waste Management Market Report are:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
• Market definition
• Market sizing 2019
• Market size and forecast 2019-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
• Market segmentation by product
• Comparison by product
• Major household appliances – Market size and forecast 2019-2023
• Small household appliances – Market size and forecast 2019-2023
• Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
• Market segmentation by distribution channel
• Comparison by distribution channel
• Offline – Market size and forecast 2019-2023
• Online – Market size and forecast 2019-2023
• Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
• Geographic segmentation
• Geographic comparison
• APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2023
• EMEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2023
• Americas – Market size and forecast 2019-2023
• Key leading countries
• Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
• Increased adoption of multi-functional and advanced products
• Growing adoption of smart household appliances
• Increase in MandA and strategic alliance activities
• Other trends
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
• Landscape disruption
• Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
Detailed TOC of Food Waste Management Market@
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research Co.
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Global Carbolic Oil Market 2020 Market Size, Business Opportunities, Current Trends, Share, Challenges and CAGR Status and Forecast to 2026
New Trends Expected to Growth Pipe Extrusion Lines Market from 2020 to 2026 Growth Analysis by Manufacturers, Share, Regions, Types and Applications, Top Key Players.
Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride Market 2020 Share, Trends, Industry Analysis by Geographical Regions, Top Key Players, Type and Application and Forecast to 2026
Global Pygeum Bark Africanum P.E Market 2020 Market Size, Business Opportunities, Current Trends, Share, Challenges and CAGR Status and Forecast to 2026
Lithium-Sulfur Battery Market Analysis, Revenue, Price, Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Forecast by 2026
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Food Waste Management Market CAGR Status, SWOT Analysis, Share, Trends, Growth, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast to 2023
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected]. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.