“The Blind Horse is exhausting all procedures, products and processes to create a safer hospitality experience and to lessen the impact of our current climate,” said Nye. “Everyone is seeking a positive way forward to inspire our struggling industry. The cost, especially for a small business, is daunting. Our customers and staff appreciate all the time, money and effort to create a safer environment.”
In addition to the recent installation of Healthe products, the business has added and implemented the following activations that exceed CDC guidelines:
– Additional real-time mitigation support on property with the installation of two BigAssFans Clean Air System (www.bigassfans.com).
– Shock & Shield Protection Program by Green Up Solutions (www.greenupsolutions.org) of Milwaukee, Wis., incorporating ultraviolet light treatment and antimicrobial protection 90-day treatment plan (third application set for November).
– Nightly ozone treatment of all indoor spaces.
– Operating indoor air filters.
– Increased outdoor seating capacity on the property’s expansive outdoor landscape and adding pop-up tents (available for by reservation).
– Servers will be wearing copper woven masks providing another layer of antimicrobial protection for customers and employees.